Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Birthday Eve

Mom, that sounds like a nice night, how fun.  Happy Birthday tomorrow.  I am feeling much better.  I was still not a hundred percent today but doing a lot better.  I ate a good dinner and I felt a lot better after that.  Food can do wonders.  We had a good day.  Isaac and Oliver were both happy.  Oliver is starting to scoot with his feet.  Isaac was getting a blanket he dropped behind his bed and he got stuck, I took a picture before helping him out and I have attached it.  He wanted to play in the water today I got the pool and slip n slide out.  It was fun.  Then we ate peas in the shade.  Isaac loves peas, it makes me happy to see him eat something green.  I will bring some peas down this weekend if we haven't eaten them all.  The raspberries are almost ready also.  Isaac ate the first red one today.  Have a good time tomorrow everyone.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...