Sunday, June 22, 2014

Weekend

Sorry I didn't blog for a long time. I'm alive and well. Me and Walter go into a little fight so we didn't do anything crazy for our anniversary. It's mostly communication that we are struggling with and it's frustrating.  But we talked a little today and worked out some stuff and tomorrow we are going out for dinner and talking so that will be nice. Work out some kinks. But I went to my company party and won a bag of M and Ms and a cooler. So that was cool. I also made oreo truffles and everyone hovered them. One guy said they tasted like a dream. So I guess that's good.
I called about the prosthetics job on Friday and they still hadn't made a decision so hopefully I hear this week if I got it or not. I think that's about it with me. I am going to stay in p.js all day and veg and just relax. Have a good sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...