Thursday, June 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Mom

Mom, I thought that we were going to the air show on Saturday.  We can meet around lunch time up at hill if that works for everyone.  We can ride the train back to your house if we split up.  I am glad that you had a good birthday Mom, you deserve it.  I am sorry we weren't able to go to dinner with everyone, that sounds fun.  We had a good day.  I felt a lot better.  We walked to the library and read books for a while.  It rained on us on the way home and we got wet.  When we got home though Isaac went out in the rain and ate peas, I attached a picture of him out their eating them.  It made me laugh.  Then we went grocery shopping.  I made chicken pot pie cupcakes, I attached a picture, I thought Isaac would like them.  He didn't eat them but me and Casey liked them, they were really good.  Then we took the van through a car wash and the boys really liked that.  Afterwards we went up to visit Randy but he wasn't there so we talked to Kelly and Collin for a while.  They played their guitars with Isaac, I attached a picture also.  I am excited for this weekend, everyone let me know what you think.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...