Friday, June 27, 2014

Excel

Today was good. I am glad it was Friday. I applied for a job as a factory coordinator at a wedding dress place and they called for an interview today. I am going in Wednesday. They said I am taking an excel test. I haven't used excel in a long time. I am going to take tests inline just to brush up. Then I went to the bank and talked about my car I am hoping to refinance and get a smaller monthly payment. Then I just came home and rest. Joe had to cancel the shoot on Sunday the model had a conflict do we are trying for next week. I think that is everything. Have a good night see you all tomorrow 


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...