Friday, June 27, 2014

Sounds like a plan

We will meet everyone at the airshow around 11:30.  I heard on the radio that the Thunderbird are going to fly around 2:30 so that should be perfect.  I am excited.  Thanks guys.  We had a good day.  Casey had to work and it rained all day.  I picked a whole bowl of peas and we ate all of them.  I am going to pick some tomorrow morning and bring them down for a snack.  I got bread sticks from little Cesar's for lunch and Isaac ate the whole bag, he loves them.  Then we went to the jump zone.  It was fun and really busy.  Oliver is loving to sit up with help.  He sat on my lap and watched everyone jump for a long time, he is pretty cute.  Well we will see everyone tomorrow.  Good luck with the train.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...