Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fluffy Balls

Karen, I got an 80%.  I may have gotten harder questions than you did though.  We had a really fun time with Mom and Dad yesterday, thank you.  Today we went to church and Isaac told his teachers that he was having a fantastic day.  After church Casey made up corn dogs and corn bread.  They tasted good.  Then Isaac and Oliver took a nap which was nice.  This evening we went to the park on the Island and Isaac waded in the water and had a good time.  We started the fluffy balls in the jar for peeing in the potty.  We have three balls and I think it will be really good to do.  Thanks Mom.  Well everyone have a good Monday.  Monday's come too fast.

Love
Rachel


Isaac at the birthday party


Oliver's favorite toy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...