Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cookin

I am impressed also Karen and Robin.  That is always so nice to have food cooked up.  I love doing that.  Rachel I am so glad that Isaac rode a horse.  That just made my whole day.  So much fun.  Oliver is the best baby.  Dad is excited to play on Friday.  I will get off work as soon as I can.  I promised I would cover administration.  Work was good.  I got a lot done today.  I felt a lot better today.  Tonight I forgiveness.  Intermountain was sponsoring it and it was an interesting class.  Julie is going to come here on Friday night to sew.  Tomorrow is our employee barbeque.  That should be fun.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...