Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Dad

I am glad that dinner was fun, that sounds like a good birthday for Dad.  I like your storage room Robin, that is a lot of work.  Good job.  Today Casey stayed home and worked on the car.  He worked hard all day and fixed everything he was working on.  Their is a timing issue now that he has to fix but he is getting close.  I had to go to Sam's and get diapers this morning.  We had to get a hot dog for a snack since they are so cheap.  Last night we were reading the box car children and they were making a museum to collect all the things they found on the island they are on.  They drew the birds and tress they saw and put that in it.  So today we made a museum and it was fun.  Isaac is getting a lot better at coloring, I can see a big difference.  We both made a tree and sun, a bird and a flower.  The kitty cat is still making Isaac really scarred and we are trying to work on it.  At first we were trying to make the cat go away but he loves Casey.  So we are trying to have Isaac learn how to deal with something he is afraid of and how to interact with the cat.  With me luck.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.  I hope that everyone sleeps well tonight.

Love
Rachel

Our museum



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...