Thursday, August 14, 2014

A Machine

Isaac did so good peeing in the potty today.  He didn't pee in his underwear all day long.  I was proud of him.  We didn't do much today.  We went grocery shopping which was good.  We picked Casey up from work and went out for Ice cream.  Casey mowed the lawn this evening and it looks really good.  I have kind of not been on top of the weeds but I will get going on it.  My ankle has been bothering me.  I am hoping it gets better soon.  I am excited to sew tomorrow night.  You should come Robin.  Karen too, you have a sewing machine. :)  Don't worry about tomorrow Mom.  Work and don't stress.  I will call Dad tomorrow and work out a plan.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...