Sunday, August 17, 2014

Master Builders

Thank you for the nice weekend and for watching the kids all weekend.  I really appreciate it.  It was a nice break.  I am glad that your ball was fun Karen, that was really sweet of you and Mom to do.  We had a good day.  Isaac loves his legos and we played with them a lot.  He only likes to build cars with them which is good to know.  I wanted to get him some legos for his birthday so I am going to see if they have a like a car themed bucket of lego's.  Church went good today.  Isaac was an angel, he did so good.  Oliver fell asleep in sacrament and then slept through most of my lesson.  The girls enjoyed holding him when we woke up.  The lesson didn't go great.  They were excited about school starting and a new young women's presidency being called that the lesson was only like ten minutes long.  Oh well.  After church Isaac and Oliver just sat and played and I did some hand sewing and it felt really nice to just play for a while.  Then they both took naps at the same time for a while which was nice.  Casey made it home around 5.  The truck broke today so they weren't able to do another load today and Casey worked on the truck for a while.  It is good to have him home, we missed him.  I hope that everyone has a good week.  Oliver turns 6 months this week.  It's crazy.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...