Sunday, August 17, 2014

Quiet day

It was a nice day.  I napped at Karen's and then came home.  We just took it easy all day and that was nice.  I am glad that Casey made it home safe and sound.  I am glad that Isaac likes legos.  That is a good puzzle for him.  I hope you ankle is feeling better.  I have been worried about that.  The ball went really nice.  The kids had a really good time.  They had a lot of people show up.  More than they had planned for but the kids didn't seem to care.  They danced and danced.  I did get a picture of Karen.  I am not great at picture taking but she looks beautiful in her dress.  Everyone have a great week.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...