Wednesday, August 20, 2014

On the mend

Isaac was feeling better today but still wasn't a hundred percent.  We would do something and then he would lay down for a while.  We did a art project where we glues beans, nuts and raisins to a paper to make fish and he really liked that.  Oliver is kind of sitting by himself.  He is still a little wobbly but he is getting it.  When Casey got home we went to the post office and I mailed some bags to Tiffany.  Then we went to Khols and got some clothes for pictures on Saturday and we got Isaac a backpack and two shirts for school.  He wanted a minion backpack and it was really cute.  I made fajitas for dinner and they tasted really good.  Tomorrow Oliver has his 6 month check up and I go back to the foot doctor.  I think the wrap is helping the pain but my ankle was swollen today.  Maybe it just takes a while to heal.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...