Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Good day

I am so glad that Isaac is on the mend.  Boy Oliver sure picked up sitting fast. He is doing good.  I hope your ankle is better soon.  I wonder if it will take not nursing before it gets all better.  It really rained here also.  I guess me and Robin live close enough it would be the same.  It also got us around 2 and 4 and then I got up at 5:30.  I hope I can sleep tonight.  I did go grocery shopping and then came home and cleaned up a bit.  Dad worked late.  I love Isaac's back pack.  I just love school shopping.  Have a great Thursday.  I am a hour and 1/2 over my time so I get to come late and leave early tomorrow and maybe even Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...