Tuesday, August 19, 2014

We are falling apart

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  Isaac started throwing up and I didn't get time.  He fever last night and this morning.  I gave him some medicine this morning and he slept for 4 hours and he said he felt much much better.  He was even eating so that is good.  Today seemed him of long to me.  We just took it easy.  Casey made some bread tonight and it smelled really good.  I went to the foot doctor yesterday and he thought it might be from when you are pregnant your ligaments soften and I may of did something to my ankle then.  It could also be gout or RA so he did a blood test for those.  He wrapped it up and if that takes the swelling down he is going to make an orthopedic insert for my feet.  I go back on Thursday.  Tiffany sent Isaac a cute engineer hat but he wasn't feeling well so I had Oliver wear it.  I attached a picture.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...