Friday, August 22, 2014

Crazy

Sorry I didn't blog last night. Yesterday was Walters mom birthday so we went red robins for birthday. It was so good. I ate so much I came home and layed down for a bit and fell asleep. I didn't wake up till 3 am. Then today was good. I got payed yeah..... I can honestly say it's the biggest check I have ever gotten. It was fun. I meet up with Walter and I took him to zuppa's for dinner for fun because I felt rich. It was fun. He had practice after so I came home and now I am snuggled in and going to veg all night. It's raining so it's a relaxing night :) have a great weekend

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...