Friday, August 22, 2014

Sailing

Today I woke up feeling really good but by the afternoon my ankles were bothering me again.  I think that they are on the mend anyway.  Today Casey cut up the plum tree that was in the backyard and he got a lot done on the car.  Kelly can over and helped him take the branches to the dump and work on the car which was really nice of him.  It was rainy today so me and the boys just played in the house.  Isaac was in a good mood and we had fun.  Oliver's teeth are bothering him I think but he is doing good.  We made a sail boat today, I attached a picture.  I am going to do the snow craft you sent me Robin but I just need to get a couple of things at the store to do it.  I am nervous for pictures tomorrow.  I hope that it goes well.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...