Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Came a tumbl'n down

Last night I was excited I went to bed earlier. I thought It would help not be so tired after work. But the thunder kept waking me up. At 4 it was going every 10 minutes and it was raining so hard the metal roof on the car ports were making rattling noises. So I just figured it's because I tried to go to bed early I had to wake up early. When I walked out to work our side walks had 3-4 inches of standing water, so I had to get my rain boots to walk to my car. Luckly it was all drained after work. Work was busy which was nice. I am ready for the weekend. That is for sure. Well have a good night


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...