Monday, August 18, 2014

Ditto

I had a good day also.  It was quiet and I got a lot done.  It felt nice to get some piles done.  Rachel, I hope your feet get feeling better.  I am glad you went to the doctor.  Dad has been working in the office so I took Trax home tonight.  They have stopped all the buses but mine at the trax stop.  I thought that was weird.  The moved a lot of them to the next stop where the mall is.  Karen you were ambitious for sure.  You are going to sleep well today.  I just vegged and watch the a couple of the added episodes of Haven.  Robin I hope all is going well with you.  I love you guys MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...