Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday

Thank you everyone for the fun time yesterday.  I am glad that Dad liked his presents and had a fun time.  We had a good day.  We went to church this morning, I had the boys wear matching shirts and they looked really cute.  I tried to take a picture but they didn't turn out great.  I attached them.  Isaac doesn't know how to whisper at church but other than that it went well.  He had fun in sunbeams and they gave a good lesson in relief society.  Everyone took a nap at the same time this afternoon so I was able to sew.  I got to sew last night also when we got home while Isaac slept.  I have Mom's quilt all done and started quilting it.  I attached a picture of it in progress.  I just did a zig zag stitch since it was easy.  Casey made some stew today and it tasted really really good.  He put stuff from the garden in it and it was really tasty.  After dinner we visited Grandpa Randy for a while.  That was fun.  Last week they went to Mexico to fix Kelly's teeth and it went well for them.  They have to go back and get the permanent crown on.  Tomorrow Casey is not going to work and is going to work on the car.  He is hoping to get it all running.  It is funny the neighbors cat has been hanging out with Casey while he works and loves him now.  The only problem is Isaac is terrified of the cat and I have to protect him from it.  Good times.

Love
Rachel



Oliver's face makes me laugh




Mom's quilt


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...