Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Skeleton

Today was good.  We had story time and I sewed with Jenn.  I started cutting out the quilt I got for Christmas which was fun.  It is going to be really pretty.  I am trying to be better about doing crafts with Isaac so when Oliver was asleep we did one.  In the box car children they found an Indian skeleton so I thought it would fun to make a skeleton.  We just glued Que tips to paper.  Isaac said that it was too hard and didn't like doing it.  So he drew a bear on a paper.  This evening Casey was tired and took a nap so we headed to the park.  Casey met up with us and drove the new blue car.  The kitty next door was crying for Casey all day long and sat by the screen door, he missed him.  When Casey got home he just said hi but didn't go outside and then the cat went home.  It did get rainy after we got home from the park and really windy.  Some people left zucchini bread on our door and said that we had been squashed.  I thought it was cute.  Everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

Missing Casey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...