Friday, August 8, 2014

Epic

Karen came down tonight so she could miss the tour de Utah and we went to see the movie Lucy.  It was OK.  Karen wanted everyone to know she won 100 dollars to day in the drawing.  She is so lucky.  Rachel I just love those pictures.  They are so cute.  I am so excited to play tomorrow.  We are meeting at the Ogden Dinosaur Park and Museum 1544 Park Blvd.  It is up 12th avenue past Harrison.  It looks like 12th turns into Ogden Canyon Road.  Everyone drive safe.  Robin is going to come with us.  I think her and Karen are driving and me and dad are picking up Grandma Bodily.  Should be a fun day.  I will see you around 10:00.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...