Thursday, August 7, 2014

Parks

Today was really pleasant weather.  It was really nice outside.  I put a roast in the crock pot for dinner and that tasted good.  I put potatoes from our garden in, they were a little small but tasted really good.  I was going to take Isaac to the jump zone but it never worked out so we ended up getting Dad's present then we had some time before we had to pick up Casey so we went to Merrill Olsen park and Isaac waded in the water.  It was really fun.  When we got Casey we got him some tool and got ice cream with sprinkles on it.  After dinner we walked to the park and it was nice.  A lady down the street was there and she has a daughter Isaac's age and they play together well.  It was nice to talk to her also.  I took Isaac's old stroller for Oliver since Isaac always wants to take his happy birthday wagon.  The old stroller is a lot lighter and it was good to push.  I hope that you got all your fabric figured out Mom.  I am sorry that I missed your call.  I am excited to sew pot holders, this will be fun.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...