Monday, August 4, 2014

rainy days and mondays

It really rained here tonight.  It was cool.  Lots of lightening.  It has quieted down now but for awhile there it was crazy.  I won best tasting in the competition today.  It was fun to have a party at work.  I made lemonade ice cream.  Grandma Bodily gave me the recipe.  Dad has a bad cough so he stayed home from work today. He has a check up with his heart doctor tomorrow morning so hopefully he will listen to his lungs and made sure he is OK.  I am going to go with him.  Robin I am glad you job is going well and Karen I am glad you got your meds.  That always feels better.  Rachel, tell Casey I really like that car.  I love that style.  He is really going to love it once it works.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...