Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Rainbow Chicken Nuggets

Isaac wanted to eat rainbow chicken nuggets today.  I think that if we invent them we will make a million selling them to little kids, maybe. Today was good.  It was raining this morning so Casey drove the van and I didn't have to water the lawn which was nice.  We played parking garage a lot today, I am glad that he likes it.  Isaac took a nap this afternoon which was a nice break.  Oliver is teething right now so he doesn't feel a hundred percent.  He was cold his morning so I put him in long pants and socks and he looked pretty cute in them.  I had enrichment tonight so Casey took the boys to Chick fil and saw the old cars that were meeting their.  I only stayed an hour since I had to come home and feed Oliver but I was ready to go anyway.  They hadn't started yet we had just been eating so I felt like it was a good time to slip out.  I hope that you sleep better tonight Mom, I hate being tired.  I will plan on 10 am for Saturday then.  That will be fun.  I forgot to say that they are starting a weekend shift at Casey's work and he is going to apply to be the lead for that.  It will give him more time to work on his contracting in the week.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...