Monday, September 15, 2014

It's working

The dog worked amazingly well.  Thank you guys for being supportive and awesome.  Isaac did really good on the way home.  He was kind of grouchy but I think it was just because he was tired.  At bed time we did our routine and he was kind of crying so Casey laid with him for a minute.  Then we got up.  We could hear him in his room saying "I'm old, I'm old"  over and over.  It was really cute.  So I went in their and said he was a big boy and that his dog would protect him and he went to sleep.  I am really happy with the whole things, it has been amazing.  Today was good.  We had some errands to run this morning and it took most of the morning.  We had lunch and then Isaac went to preschool and he had a good time.  I made chillie for dinner and it tasted really good.  The only thing is it was a hot day and dinner was hot, oh well.  We visited Randy this evening and it was fun.  Thanks again for the fun weekend.  I love Aunt Karen's house.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...