Friday, September 19, 2014

The weekend is coming

We are exciting to have Grandma and Grandpa come and visit tomorrow.  This evening Isaac said "I just love grandma, she is so beautiful."  It was cute.  We had a good day.  We went visiting teaching this morning.  It was good to go it felt like we haven't gone in a while, just phone visits.  After lunch we walked around the hobby lobby and they had Christmas stuff set up and Isaac loved that.  I made enchilada's for dinner and they tasted really good.  Isaac has been trying to put together the days of the week and what we do each day so I made him a calendar.  I think it will be good to do that for both of us.  Well drive safe tomorrow and everyone have a good weekend.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...