Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday

We had a good day.  Casey's went to Clifton to finish fixing the truck.  I needed the car to take Isaac to school so Casey's Mom came and picked him up this morning.  They just got back and they were able to fix the truck and they had a good day.  We had good day also.  When Oliver was napping me and Isaac sat in the backyard and ate raspberries and watched the airplanes fly by, it was fun.  He had preschool this afternoon.  He get so excited for it he wakes up super early ready to go.  He loves preschool.  We went on a walk this evening and it was pretty.  It has been so hot it was nice to get out in the cool evening.  We saw some deer in a field and you could see their ears poking out.  Everyone have a good night and stay safe.

Love
Rachel

Eating Raspberries


Oliver likes to be naked

Deer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...