Friday, September 19, 2014

Balloons


Today was good, we have department wars and the ware house peeps are way ahead, and our department is second to last so I had to sign up for the competition today. It was water ballon toss, me and my partner were the second team out. One exploded in my face. But i didn't melt, and we get participation points so I get my pity points. Then me and Walter went to red robin for dinner. He is feeling a little better but was worn out after eating, but It was fun. Then I just came home and relaxed. We decided for work we are going to be  toy box "toys" for Halloween,
I want to be a scary doll. I found doll tights but they are 50 dollars, so this weekend I am going to try to replicat it for half the price. We will see how it goes. I out a picture below of what I want to replicate. Have a fun weekend.


Robin






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...