Friday, September 19, 2014

Yeah for weekends

I am so ready for the weekend.  It was a busy week.  Monday is the big move and Tuesday I will be in the new building.  I am so excited for that.  Good luck Karen sleeping in.  I hope you have a great weekend.  We are headed to Logan in the morning to get all the roofing supplies ordered to be delivered. We are also going to buy material for Kyle's tree for the festival of trees.   It looks like the target date for the roof is October 6th.  I hope the weather stays nice.  Not much else to report.  Dad stayed home today and I took Trax to work. I always fall asleep on the way home.  Someday I am going to end up in daysprings before I wake up again.  Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...