Sunday, November 23, 2014

Blessing

We went to the blessing today and it was really nice.  They made breakfast burrito's after and that is a neat idea.  Just put everything in crock pots and then make your own.  They were good.  It was nice to see everyone.  Matt and Melissa were there and Susan.  It was nice to visit.  It was after 4 when we got home and then I crashed on the couch.  I was tired.  Everyone have a great week.  I am excited to play.  We are planning on coming up on Wednesday after work.  I can help cook or what ever you need.  It is always nice to have an extra hand.  I am going to meet up with Julie at Gardner Village tomorrow night.  Robin if you want to come, I will pick you up.  She wanted to go Friday but I wasn't feeling well enough yet.  I am feeling a lot better.  I am so excited to eat Turkey.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...