Monday, November 24, 2014

Pretty Day

OK so I love where I sit at work.  It was so pretty today, no smog and the clouds would come and go.  It was fun to watch.  Karen I am excited for your hall tree to come tomorrow.  If you need help me and dad will come up.  I am so excited for this weekend.  I think I am going to make my stuffing and jello salad at Logan that way I don't have to worry about leaving it in the car all day on Wednesday.  We want to leave from work.  Everyone have a great day tomorrow.  Watch out for weather.  It might snow.  I am glad that Oliver is doing good.  Did he have to have any shots?  I forgot to ask.  Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...