Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My bags are packed

And I am ready to go!  I am so excited for this weekend.  It will be epic.  I don't blame you Rachel for not getting up.  It just isn't as much fun when you go alone.  If you want I will get up with you on Friday and get some fabric.  Today was good, just hard to concentrate because I wanted to play.  Karen I love your hall tree.  It is just perfect.  I am very impressed you got it together all by yourself.  Way to go.  Everyone drive safe and we will see you soon.  I got a invitation for Scott's wedding (Pam and Richard's youngest).  They are getting married on December 20.  I am not sure if Josh's wife is going to make it.  She is 33 weeks and I think she came early last time.  Have a great day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...