Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Tuesday

Karen, thanks for the picture.  That looks really pretty, good choice.  Everyone drive safe tomorrow and Thursday.  We will have a good time.  I think I am going to skip shopping tomorrow morning and if we want to go Friday we can.  Today was good, the library was open again so we went to story time.  I have missed going so it was nice to get out.  The library looks good, they still have a lot of work to do but it will be nice when it is done.  Jenn sewed this afternoon and then we went grocery shopping.  Afterward Isaac had a lot of energy so he rode his bike for a while.  It was cold but nice to be outside.  Well I am excited for the holiday, I am ready for lots of food and shopping.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...