Wednesday, March 11, 2015

I relate

Robin that saying fits me exactly.  I drag into bed and then I am wide awake.  Go figure.  I am glad you had dinner with Walter. I hope he had a nice trip.  Karen, I really like your dishwasher.  I am glad everything went well with that.  You can cook us food and then you will have lots and lots of dishes to wash :)  Rachel thanks for the pictures they are so cute.  I am glad the shirt was a hit.  I am excited to see your basket.  I was going to work on my this weekend.  I am glad the machine is good.  I was worried it wouldn't be worth it.  I bet you have a basket mastered before we even go to the class.  You will be the expert.  I had a fun time going to the class.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...