Monday, March 9, 2015

WOW

I made it through the first day of daylight savings.  Dad didn't get up he is not adjusted to the time yet.  I love those towels Robin they are perfect and Rachel the bag is darling.  I bet she loved it.  I am so glad you got a new battery for your phone.  It was not holding a charge at all.  Karen I bet you will love having the most amazing dishwasher ever.  It won't be long now.  I had a quiet day.  I drove so I worked a few minutes over so I can leave a little early tomorrow to meet up with Rachel for our first sewing class.  I am excited for that.  It is a prep class for making baskets.  Not much else going on with me.  I am loving the weather.  So beautiful outside.  Drive safe tomorrow.  Robin if you want to hook up for dinner let us know.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...