Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pain in the neck

I woke up in the middle of the night and my neck was killing me.  I must of slept wrong and pulled a muscle.  Casey was sweet and watched the boys this morning I took a nap and felt better.  Other than that we had a fun day.  Me and Isaac made a lion craft and he drew thomas they train, I attached a picture.  Then we played outside for a while.  After dinner Casey's Dad came over with his truck and helped Casey move his engine into the garage so he can work on it in there.  We also went and bought him a engine table to put it on.  So he is good to go.  I think Tiffany is coming to visit next week and Randy want to take everyone fishing so that should be fun.  Isaac has also talked of nothing else but going down on Saturday so I think we are for sure going on.  Well everyone have a good night and a good Friday.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...