Friday, March 13, 2015

The 13th

We are excited to meet up with everyone tomorrow, thanks.  My neck was feeling better today and I was able to sleep better.  It is still sore but not bad at all.  Isaac slept in till 11.  I opened his door at 10 and then 10:30 I opened his blinds but he told me it was still night so I closed them again.  He was up late talking in his room last night so he must of been up pretty late goofing around in his room.  We went grocery shopping today which was nice.  Today was really pretty so we spent a lot of time outside.  Casey drew trains with chalk for Isaac and it is really good.  He was sweet to do that.  Well we will see everyone tomorrow.  Slept in if you can.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...