Monday, March 9, 2015

New Battery

Thanks again for the fun time this weekend.  You guys rock and are so fun to be with, thank you.  The boys did not sleep well last night, I think that they are getting a cold, lame.  Casey's friend Nat spent the night last night and showed us a really funny show.  Here is a you tube link for the first episode.  http://youtu.be/9T4-N1jRuQA We were watching the IT crowd and he said all these guys are in another funny show.  It is awesome.  We went to breakfast at Einstein with him and it was fun.  Isaac was really cute this morning showing him his room and his toys.  When Isaac was at school I made a cute little zipper pouch for a lady I visiting teach since it was her birthday.  I made it from my scraps and it was really cute.  Casey removed the engine from the tan car today.  He had fun doing it.  After dinner we went over and visited Randy.  They have a microphone and Isaac talked and talked in it.  It was pretty cute.  The best part of today was I got a new battery for my phone and it was cheap.  It works awesome.  It is lasting so much longer, I lover it.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...