Saturday, May 30, 2015

Flying

So Josh had to move the plane to Provo and they asked if Gary wanted to go with him.  We went to Bountiful to visit Grandma and then I took Gary to the airport and he got to fly to Provo.  They took the long way there and dad had such a fun time.  I drove down to Provo to pick him up and took Josh back to the house.  Richard is not doing well at all.  It is hard.  We sent and got him some oral sponges so they could help him have some water.  I hope they help.  It was past 4:00 before we were done and then we went to Hot Dynasty for dinner.  It was good.  I have been doing laundry ever since.  It was sure nice to talk with Isaac on the phone today.  He is getting really good at that.  He is so cute.  I am sorry you found a mouse Karen.  I am glad you got poison.  That will help.  Robin, I hope all is going well.  Have a nice Sunday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...