Mom, I am glad that you were able to rest and I hope that you are feeling better tomorrow. I am worried about you. We had a fun day. We went to Ogden and went to the train museum and the tree house and got pizza and breadsticks for lunch. It was fun and I think that they kids had a lot of fun. It was raining this morning but it cleared out when we got their and was a nice day. I didn't take any pictures, I am loosing it I guess. I forgot to say that the other day we got some wood to fix the deck so I think we are going to work on that tomorrow. When we get that done we are going to stain it. It will be nice. Everyone have a good day tomorrow and I hope that you are feeling better Mom.
Love
Rachel
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Monday
thanks for the fun weekend. It was nice to hang out at bear lake. Sunday was me and Jeramys 7th wedding anniversary. We are going to the re...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment