Friday, May 29, 2015

No Rain

The weather was really nice today but it is getting hot again.  I wish their was some in between stages.  I think that we are going to try to go swimming tomorrow.  I think that the pool is open but not 100% sure.  Today was good.  I needed a back for a baby quilt so we ran to the fabric store this morning and then went to story time.  I have resisted going to the 11 am story time since we have always gone to the 10 am one but the 11 is for older kids and it is better so we are going to that once now.   After dinner we cleared off the deck and noticed two more boards to replace so we went to lowes and Casey replaced them.  It is looking good.  Well everyone have a great weekend and don't play too hard.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...