Saturday, May 30, 2015

Summer

I am glad that Dad got to go flying, that is awesome.  Karen, I am sorry about the mouse.  We had a fun day.  I needed some things at Lees and Isaac wanted to walk so we did and it was fun.  It takes all morning which is good.  We needed butter to make cookies so that was one of the things we bought and we made the cookies, Isaac was happy.  After Oliver took a nap we went swimming and that was fun.  Oliver didn't like it at first but he warmed up to it and became a wild man, he had fun.  We even took him down the slide, he like the slide but not the end.  It was kind of windy and cold by the end so it was a good time to leave.  I hope that everyone has a good Sunday and gets some rest.  Thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...