Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thanks

Thanks for the fun time yesterday.  I love your machine Robin and I am thinking of other things to sew on it so we need to have another sewing day.  Oliver had a hard time falling asleep last night and he didn't sleep much on the car ride so he slept in until 11:30, he was tired.  We decided to go to the train museum tomorrow and spend the day in Ogden, it should be fun, thanks Mom.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon which was nice.  She is super busy all of June so we aren't sewing again until July.  We had to go grocery shopping afterwards and got some food.  Casey had scouts tonight and Oliver fell asleep at 6:30.  He hasn't woken up yet so maybe he is down for the night.  Hopefully we can get him back on schedule.  Thanks again for everything, you guys are the best.  Mom let's do dinner tomorrow and I am sorry about Richard.

Love
Rachel

Here are some pictures from the weekend that I haven't posted.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...