Friday, May 29, 2015

I made it

I made it to the weekend.  I took my last antibiotic tonight so hopefully my sleepless nights will end.  I am looking forward to that.  Rachel I love the picture of the boys playing in the mud.  They are so serious.  The deck looks really nice.  Thank you.  Robin I loved your belt.  That was cool.  You are so creative.  Karen tomorrow is turning out crazy.  We are going to met Josh at the Bountiful airport and then dad and him are flying down to provo and I am going to go down and pick them up.  If you want to drive with me, I would love the company.  I am not sure how it will all work out.  They are going to keep the jeep for awhile so someone is coming down with Josh to take it back.  Richard isn't doing well at all.  Work was good but I am so glad it is the weekend.  Everyone have a great Saturday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...