Sunday, June 21, 2015

All the way home

We made it home safe and sound.  It was hard to leave Logan but I did it.  Thanks for the fun time.  I really enjoyed the Jurassic Park movie.  We took Grandma Bodily out to Olive Garden for lunch and the waitress wasn't very good at all.  Robin came over to visit this afternoon and it was so nice to see her and get caught up.  Thanks for coming over.  She bought dad this ball like Rubic cube.  We are going to have great fun with that.  Karen thanks for coming down and driving.  I sure had a nice weekend.  I only have to work 4 days this week.  We are taking dad's jeep in to have the air conditioner looked at in the morning.  Everyone have a great day.  Today is officially summer.  The longest day of the year.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...