Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Plan ?

I think I have a good plan.  Tomorrow night Rachel and the boys are coming to my house.  Then around 9:00 or 10:00 on Friday we will drive up to Snowbird and play.  They have a ton of things to do up there.  Someone said they have some fun places to eat up there so we will for sure have lunch up there.  When we get done we will come back to SLC.  We can go to the show that night if everyone wants to or just come over and have dinner and play.  I am good with anything.  Then Rachel and Kids and who ever else wants to is spending the Friday night.  We can go to the show on Saturday also or just do anything fun we want to.  How does that sound for kind of a plan.  We are doing good.  Dad's jeep should be ready tomorrow.  That will be nice.  I am so excited to have Friday off.  It sure is hot.  Not much else going on with us.  WE did go grocery shopping so we are ready for anyone who wants to come over.  Drive safe I am so excited about your air conditioner Karen.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...