Monday, June 22, 2015

Oliver

Wow Karen, I thought it would take you a lot longer to put that together.  Good job.  I hope that it was fun.  Are you going to build it again with kragle?  Today was nice and calm.  We ran some errands this morning.  After lunch Casey and Isaac went up to Clifton to fix the truck and I stayed with Oliver and gave him a nap.  I was able to make Karen's bucket which was fun.  I don't know if I got the right color and I don't know if it is the right size, other than that I think you will like it.  Me and Oliver just hung out the rest of the day.  It was nice.  Isaac and Casey aren't back yet but are on their way.  I am going to try to fit more sewing in before they get back.

Love
Rachel


Where's my binki?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...