Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My plan of attack

Thanks for looking karen. I found it. It was in my sewing bag at the bottom. It's a good place to hide things. To day was good I worked at scheels so nothing to crazy. Tomorrow is my friday. I don't have plans after work but I thought I would meet up with everyone on Friday morning. Walter can't do day stuff but he said he was free at night on friday. We can go to the murray swimming pool that looked fun on saturday... I am good with whatever. I need to buy mom some shoes for her birthday so we can go to scheels and ride the Farris wheel. Well see you all soon. Rachel I love those bags you made they are cute. I put a picture of my door guy in have been working on

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...