Monday, July 20, 2015

Busy Day

Today turned out to be a busy day.  It did rain up here also until lunch time and then it cleared out and was hot again.  Isaac had swimming lessons and did really well again.  Jenn took me out to lunch to Paradise Bakery for my birthday, it was fun and good to visit for a while.  Casey and Isaac made sugar cookies while I was gone and had fun.  Casey worked on his car in the afternoon.  Me and Isaac went outside and half of the apple tree had fallen over.  It is pretty sad.  We decided to cut the whole thing down since most of it had fallen over.  Casey said that the whole trunk was hollow to the ground.  Casey's Dad came over to help and we used his truck to haul it away.  Casey's Dad took us out to dinner for my birthday and I wanted to try something new so we went to Mort's up by the university, it is a hamburger place.  It was pretty good and fun to try something new.  My kindle came today, thanks Mom and Dad.  They mail man was super slow so me and Isaac checked to see if it had come a lot.  It is pretty nice and I am excited.  Isaac and Casey are sleeping out in the tent.  We tried to talk Isaac out of it since it was such a busy day but he was determined so they are camping.  I hope that everyone has a good night and everyone sleep well.

Love
Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...