Thursday, July 23, 2015

No sleep

Oliver didn't sleep well last night so no one slept well last night, we were all kind of tired today.  Today was Isaac's last day of swimming class, he has done really well and is better than when he started.  One of the Mom's gave all the kids a medal and then the Sport Academy gave them a certificate.  Casey came with us we went swimming afterwards, it was fun.  We came home and I had to go visiting teaching.  Isaac didn't want to go so he stayed home.  Then we took a rest and Casey worked on his car for a while.  We went to Mcdonalds for dinner and then went hiking in green canyon.  I was a lot of fun.  We will go to Karen's house tomorrow in the evening, hopefully around dinner time.  Thanks for having us and we will see you tomorrow.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...